1. What is an Affiliate Program?
It is a marketing program, where you can participate as an affiliate. Affiliates receive commission for generating sales for the affiliate program host (in this case, XyPNET). All affiliates are provided with various ads and tracking code for placement on their websites, in their email campaigns or in search listings. Whenever a visitor uses these ads/links to generate a sale on the host site, that transaction is tracked online. If a product or service is purchased, the customer pays the host directly, and the affiliate is paid a commission for that sale!
2. How do I sign up to be a XyPNET Affiliate?
- first you signup for an account at http://www.xypnet.com/clientarea/affiliates.php
- then click on "Affiliates" and activate you affiliate account
3. How long will it take to become a XyPNET Affiliate?
Your account is created instantly after registration(and activation) and you can start earning commissions immediately! No long waits, reviews, or approvals! Everything is quick and hassle free!
4. How much can I earn?
There are no limits to your earnings potential! Simply refer customers or drive traffic through your affiliate link and receive commissions for each sale.
5. When and how often will I be paid?
Commissions are verified at the end of each month, 2 months after the sale was sent. Payments are then sent within the first full week of the next month. The registered account must meet our requirements per our TOS and be currently active and paid up to date at the time of payout, and you have to reach a minimum of K300 balance before you can be paid. If you have not accumulated K300 in commissions, any unpaid commissions would be held until you accumulated K300, at which time it will be paid out.
If you made sales in January, the sales will be verified at the end of March and you will be paid your commission the first full week of April, and then you start getting your monthly income for you sales starting from May. If you continue to make regular sales each month afterward, then expect to be paid on the first week of every month and your monthly income to increase.
6. What technical skills do affiliates need to have?
Affiliates only need to be able to copy and paste HTML code and place it accurately within the code of a web page or within an email. Our support team can help you with this.
7. How do you track my affiliate transactions?
Our affiliate program utilizes cookies to track sales generated by your links. Cookies are used in two stages of tracking:
- when your ad is clicked and
- when a sale is placed by a referred customer. The function of these cookies is solely for the purpose of paying our affiliates commissions when a consumer makes a purchase.
The cookie stays active for 90 days. Meaning when a potential customer click on your link, we start tracking the cookie and when that customer places an order within 90 days, you get your commission.
8. Can I use my commission towards web hosting fees or services?
Yes you can, after your commissions have been verified.
9. Do I need to have a website to become an affiliate?
No! You do not need to have a website to join our affiliate program. You can use coupons
10. How do I track my sales activity and commissions?
Account activity such as the number of click-through's, conversions, commissions and account status can be viewed in real-time through the affiliate program summary. Simply log in to your affiliate account to view this information!
11. Where do I get the required links and banners to be an affiliate?
We provide a vast selection of links and banners in several colors, designs and sizes as well as text and editorial for you to use throughout your site.
12. If I have any problems with my affiliate account or commissions, who do I contact?
You can send any questions you may have to email@example.com . An affiliate manager will answer your questions as soon as possible! Alternatively, you can use livechat.
13. Where can I read your Affiliate Program Terms of Service?
You can read our Affiliate terms of Service here